Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Rainbow Brains

I started a new job at the craft store, Michael's, today. I hate to say that it was uneventful. The customers were much friendlier than any of the staff, and only slightly less helpful.
Hopefully I'll be able to sort of disappear behind the register each day and earn enough money in between school to help support us. I'm not receiving a pay increase compared to my previous job, but if nothing else, I get more hours. And it's pretty easy. Really easy, actually.









In other news, I officially have paid (the first installment) for school! Classes start on the 20th, which is next Monday! I totally don't have any of my books except for some lab manuals and a pair of safety goggles, so I'm a bit nervous.
My declared major at AB-Tech is Associates in Science, which is a transfer program. This semester I've got 14 credits to take care of in four different classes. They are; Chemistry II, Biology II, Expository Writing, and World Civilizations (early history).
It's pretty strange going back to school. I've forgotten a lot. Fortunately, it's been promised that community college is pretty easy, so maybe it won't be a big deal.

No comments: